Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Overstocked and Lovin' it!!!

I was never that big of a fan of online shopping until recently, I have shopped at overstock.com before, but not in the past few years.

For those of you who don't know, Overstock is an online department store
which buys excess merchandise from manufacturers and stores and sells it to the public and other retailers at a discounted price.

I was recently looking for a few gifts for my family and some friends that are impossible to shop for! (the athlete, the nephew, and the foodie)(you know those kind of people that have everything under the sun) Anyway, I must have searched on every website i know to try to find something but sadly couldn't find anything. That was until i remembered that i found some awesome things on overstock before. I not only found unique and perfect gifts for my family and friends, but also some presents for myself too!!

I highly recommend everyone to search Overstock the first anytime you make an online purchase. I saved almost 80% off of retail prices the last time i used them, and now I'm

Overstocked and Lovin' it!!!





1 comment:

Daniel Smith said...

Thanks for the tip dude! my sister uses them alot but I've never really thought of them but I'll keep them in mind! This blog may be the best blog EVAR!