Monday, June 2, 2008

Fashion, Food, and Fabulousity!!!

Welcome to my blog!!! I have created a place where you can come to read my insights and wisdom about 3 F's (Fashion, Food and Fabulousity) and everything in between.

The idea for starting this blog came to me while shopping on a Sunday afternoon. I saw number of sad souls wearing what might be described by some as dreadful, seeing this sparked my interest. after turning to my friend and saying "You know... sometimes i think people don't own mirrors, i mean look at her, and him, and that one over there....". I then thought "Wouldn't it be a great idea to start a site like TLC's What not to Wear"? Where i could take Fashion emergencies and after stating their obvious issues, offer them suggestions to help fix their serious fashion problems.
I then realizied that this was the pretty much the best idea i have ever had, thus Fashion Fuzz was born.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love reading this blog