Monday, June 30, 2008

Crime of Fashion

Here are 6 visual examples of a trend that needs to go away immediately!

Gladiator sandals, not only make you look like, well a gladiator, but they also make you look like you have absolutely no clue in the world!


If you didn't already know, these are UGLY!! You might as well wear crocs, or loafer's with socks like someone I know!

I know that it's pretty hard to go into any shoe store these days and not see these things. But use your brain, and resist the temptation to even look at these, let alone try them on, or even worse buy and wear them.

If you want to wear a fun sandal, i recommend a nice sandal with some hardware accent, or even some jeweled straps.
take this invaluable information and roll with it!!!







4 comments:

Daniel Smith said...

I do not entertain! I! DO NOT! ENTERTAIN! Is this not why you are here!

Just because of you I now HAVE to watch Gladiator (for the 50th time)!

Milani Michelini said...

Daniel,
It's "ARE you not ENTERTAINED?....." silly billy!! check the facts on imdb.com!

Unknown said...

Hey Milani,

Love the new blog! Very entertaining indeed. Loved the bit you did on 'muffin tops'. I know a few of those myself...tres faux pas!! Keep it up!!
Jmac

Milani Michelini said...

Remember everyone..... This is my blog, and these are my opinions. they are not meant to be offensive. basically, i have been getting a lot of slack from people about the gladiator sandal thing... c'mon, if i am making anyone that self conscious then that probably means that you shouldn't be wearing these things or that you don't agree with me. that's fine if you don't. but remember, like i said before.... my blog, my opinions.