Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hollywood Blvd. meets Rodeo Drive

When looking at this, you may be thinking that this is a new trend for strippers. quite the opposite. This is the latest from designer Marc Jacobs....

I would not be caught dead in these shoes..... I'm not really sure what Marc was trying to accomplish here. If it was to design a shoe that makes you look like a 2 dollar hooker, lady of the night then Hat's Off!!!! he succeeded!!!
Those of you who do wish to look like a streetwalker wearing "hybrid" shoe. go ahead a cough up $495 to look like a HARLOT!!! In my opinion, that's $494.99 too much.
This shoe is just a different version of one of my absolute favorite faux pas of all time: loafers or any type of heel with socks.
(awww... now don't cry_______, I love making you the butt of my jokes!!)

1 comment:

Daniel Smith said...

OMG did you just use the word HARLOT in a sentence! YOU kill me! You must be the funniest person EVAR!