Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Big Bucks for Big Towel

In the market for a new beach towel? If you are you may want to think about taking out a second mortgage to scoop up this one.

Looks like you ordinary beach towel right? WRONG! It's a Hermes beach towel.... It's made from, you guessed it, 100% cotton. WOW! I guess in Hermes language that translates to: woven from gold thread and diamond dust. (note: it doesn't. it translates into, Lets rip off consumers by telling them its a designer product, so they have to have it)


The average beach towel can cost anywhere from $10 to $20 depending on size and quality.

I guess if I ever feel like spending $459 on a beach towel one day, then I will definitely have to buy this one.

Need a beach bag? Hermes can take care of that for you too!
You can pick up this little COTTON bag for $930!!!
This day at the beach is getting to be quite expensive.
Lets take a moment to add this up:
Towel- $459
Beach Bag- $930
TOTAL: $1389.00

*(remember: That is for one towel. I don't know about you but I take at least 3 with me every time i go to the beach)

No comments: